Today has been a rough one, and in my mailbox I was informed that one of my favorite blogs Finding Cooper’s Voice nominated me for the Liebster Awards. How lovely! I love that there exists these awards to give props to those out there that put their heart and soul into their words.
So here’s the deal:
So lucky Liebster’s have to do the following:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers (
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5.Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
I love the questions that she came up with for me to answer. Sometimes it is questions like these that help readers get a bigger hint of who I am.
1. What kind of vehicle do you drive? We have a Chevy HHR and a Town and Country van.
2. If you could live anywhere where would it be? I would live somewhere in Western Washington.
3. What is your dream vacation? The summer I met my husband I went to England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales. I loved every moment of my trip, but I wished that I had someone with me to share it with.
4. If you won 10 million dollars what is the first thing you would buy? We would purchase a pup and have her trained as a support dog for Chase. Chase has already named her – Zoe (after Grandma Larkann’s Springer Spaniel).
5. What is your favorite sport? Um, Ice Skating????
6. Name something you are bad at? Keeping my house organized.
7. Would you rather have one best friend or 5 good friends? I would rather have five good friends. I think we need variety in our lives, and people have different life experiences to share with us. I want to have access to those life experiences.
8. What is the last movie you watched? Last night my husband and I watched “Catching Fire”
9. What is your favorite tv show from your childhood? It would have to be a tie between Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, and the Brady Bunch. All family shows!!!!
10. What makes you happy? Hearing my children laugh, watching them sleep, reading a good book, spending time with my husband, talking to my mom on the telephone.
11. And lastly, what famous person would you give anything to meet? Dead or alive. It may seem a bit prosaic, however I daily do what I need to do to be able to meet my Heavenly Father once again.
Blogs that I admire – under 500 followers
- Peachyteachy I love how she writes about her life as a wife, mother, and teacher.
- Family Answers Fast Always a quick read and has great information that covers a variety of topics.
- Living, Loving, Learning . . . Together! She writes about her beautiful family and their antics while homeschooling.
- Random Words She shares wonderful insights and I adore her poetry!!!!
- Perceptions of Reality Her blog is witty, insightful, and full of awesome perceptive moments!
- My Journey Through Life Shares her story of raising four children with special needs.
I know it says to write 11 blogs, but I have to admit these are the ones that I have in my reader that are under 500 followers. Granted these were the only blogs in my reader that I could find in the last half an hour. There are probably a ton more, but it is getting late and well. I’m tired!